We want to support, remember & party on with just as many childhood cancer kids and their families as we can. And we need your help. We have a budget of zero, limited connections & lots of heart.
If you’d like to help – here’s how:
- Ask your local ice cream shop to get involved & share the event.
- Let your local children’s oncology unit know about the day, so that they can tell their patients & provide ice cream for the unit (and if you have the means, offer to provide ice cream yourself).
- Invite others to get involved & spread the word. Including: your child’s school, local newspapers, sports teams, blog owners, your co-workers, celebrities, musicians, sports players, radio personalities, TV hosts, news anchors, managers of Facebook groups, forums or Listserves.
- Post the event on social media & tell your friends, family, Facebook groups, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest followers that you’ll be participating and why they should too.
- If you are hosting an event, let us know! We want to support you.
Visit the 2020 promo materials page to view Instagram, Facebook & Twitter posts as well as a printable flyer (PDF) to share with your circles. Help us get the word out that #kidsgetcancertoo.
Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.