We have a budget of zero, limited connections, but lots of heart. Below are some promotional materials that you are free to use.
We want to support, remember and party on with just as many #childhoodcancer kids and their families as we can. And we need your help.Tweet
If you’d like to help spread the word, here’s how:
- Ask your local ice cream shop to get involved & share the event.
- Let your local children’s oncology unit know about the day, so that they can tell their patients & provide ice cream for the unit (and if you have the means, offer to provide ice cream yourself).
- Invite others to get involved & spread the word. Including: your child’s school, local newspapers, sports teams, blog owners, your co-workers, celebrities, musicians, sports players, radio personalities, TV hosts, news anchors, managers of Facebook groups, forums or Listserves.
- Post the event on social media & tell your friends, family, Facebook groups, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest followers that you’ll be participating and why they should too.
- If you are hosting an event, let us know! We want to support you.
Keep in mind as you share that we want this day to be all about childhood cancer awareness, so we don’t fundraise or promote other sites or cancer resources, or promote adult cancer awareness or other special needs. Those are all wonderful things, but this day is all about fun, ice cream and awareness.
Excited to eat a scoop with you! Thanks for getting the word out!!!
By eating #icecreamforbreakfast, we honor all children who have fought or who are fighting a battle with cancer, because #kidsgetcancertoo, @TheEllenShow and @taylorswift13, join us on Feb 18.Tweet
An Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day Facebook Frame now live. ❤️ It’s an easy way to show you are eating to support the fighting. Remember the resting. Party on with the survivors of childhood cancer, because kids get cancer too.
Share a Page with friends/groups/pages
- Click Share below the Page’s cover photo (https://www.facebook.com/eaticecreamforbreakfast/).
- Click the dropdown menu at the top to select where you want to share the Page (example: your timeline, a Page you manage).
- Write an optional update or message.
- Click Post or Send.
To add a frame to your profile picture:
- Goto www.facebook.com/profilepicframes
- Click the picture graphic by your profile picture
- Click add Frame
- Search for a frame by entering “Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day”
- Choose the frame and click “Use as Profile Picture”